Friday, 25 March 2016
Wednesday, 23 March 2016
- It tastes delicious - instead of simply reaching for a Snickers only true chocolate lovers know to enjoy quality dark chocolate - I suggest Lindt the 75 percent but any higher and it may taste to you a little too bitter.
- It contains more cocoa without the sugary stuff which apparently lowers cholesterol.
- It makes you happy - I think everyone is happy when they are about to bite into a delicious block of Dark chocolate but dark chocolate especially raises your serotonin levels.
- It's nutritious containing fibre, iron, etc
- It's filled with antioxidants - an elderly lady once advised me to "wear sunscreen, drink red wine and eat dark chocolate consistently"
Sunday, 20 March 2016
I treated my cousin Jade to wine tasting which was something she had never done before but in the end said that it was totally worth it paired with our explorations of the area and the beautiful view of Noordhoek. If you plan to visit the area anytime soon it is definitely for the books.
Apon wine tasting we tried, each were the Cape Point Vineyards wines made by winemaker Duncan Savage, the Souvinon Blanc Reserve, the Semillon, the Isleidh (named after the owners granddaughter how cute and is a mixture of sauvinon blanc and semillon) as well as their Cabernet sauvinon. Both jade and I found that the cabernet was a bit drying on the pallate after drinking several white wines which held a strong mineral backbone.
Our favourite wine by far was the Semillon. Thus of course i had to buy it for Jade as an extra birthday gift. I love to spoil.
Ella had a blast and so did we there were play areas on the extremelly large amount of grass where Ella picked a beautiful purple flower for her mommy and then proceded to do the same but with a leaf haha she had the same enthusiasm and everything.
Wednesday, 16 September 2015
Rosemary and lavender cleansing milk
"A creamy cleansing lotion to assist in removing skin pollutants, dirt and make up"
This cleanser is pretty much everything I need in a cleanser.
The Body Shop
Seaweed clarifying toner
This toner "removes impurities and refines pores"
- perfect! My skin always feels super clean and refreshed after using it.
The Woolworths Treat
Even tone serum
with purple cornflower and vitamin B3
"Targets pigmentation and reduces blemishes"
I have noticed a true reduction in the pigmentation on my face caused by acne and the sun.Loving it.
And my absolute favourite moisturiser. One that I have been using for years is the:
African Extracts Rooibos purifying dual-action moisturiser.
"Anti-shine, helps prevent blemishes while moisturising"
It is also great as a replacement for a primer.
What is incredible about this entire routine is that not one of these products test on animals!
Thursday, 18 June 2015
For bronzer: Revlon Bronzilla/Bronzette in number 012
For highlighter I'm using a super old Ralo highlighting palate which I'm pretty sure they do not sell anymore but looks so pretty
For foundation: Clarins Everlasting Foundation sand 108
For eyebrows: Gosh Brow Kit
For eyeliner: Essence long lasting eye pencil in black fever
For mascara: Gosh volume waterproof mascara I paid a mention to in my previous post
For lips: Rimmel Kate Moss Lipstick in 03 rossettto rouge
And that is all. I decided not to edit the picture of me lounging on my couch with coffee and a blanket as I wanted you to see what the make up looked like.
Monday, 15 June 2015
I had no idea that it would make my lashes look that long and full even though it promised volume don't they all?